Sunday, February 8, 2009
Being a Mom
I am sometimes so frustrated with trying to teach my children good things to do. They talk back and do not always do what I want them to do. I told them tonight that I am done giving and giving, without them doing something they are told to do. I know this sounds mean, but I am venting. I wonder if I have taught them that they can be demanding and get whatever they want while maid mom cleans, does laundry, drives the around etc,, I remember having to get my stuff done before I did anything. I guess I need to repent as a mom and become demanding instead of letting them demand my time. Do not get me wrong I love my kids just sometimes I want to pull my hair out!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We all feel that way from time to time... some of us all the time!!
Post a Comment