Tuesday, September 9, 2008

My Kids

Here is what has been happening with us. We moved from Utah to Louisiana to Colorado.
Kyle and I are doing fabulous we will be married 20 years next year!!! He is the best!!
Kyra is a Senior, will be graduating in December and heading to college in Jan. (Yes, I have a high school senior, when did that happen?) She will be studing musical theater.
MaKayla is a fabulous artist, so save your money, you will want one of her paintings someday. She loves ballet and is really great at it.
Tyrel "YO" is playing tackel football and boy does he loves it!!! He loves to hit as hard as he can. His dad is having a fabulous time with this, his mom is just trying to figure out the game!!
That is all for now!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is awsome! Woot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mandy Coleman said...

Goodie! I am glad to see you are doing a blog it is fun.

Sheri said...

Yea! Welcome to the bloggerhood!